I know, I know - it is so convenient to just put your food into the microwave and seconds later it's warm. But what's the point of eating food when you put it into a machine that not only destroys its nutrients but also makes it dangerous for your health to eat it? Are we that lazy that we would compromise our health so much?
Yes, it is a little bit more effort, but you'll get used to it. When I threw out our microwave years ago, and I put it onto the balcony, I cought my husband plugging it in out there and using it secretly :-) But now, it's just normal for him to take a little pot or pan and heat his food up on the stove or in our toaster oven. You won't even perceive it as 'effort' any more. We can get used to new things quickly.
Also, make sure that your restaurant or cafe doesn't heat up your food in the microwave! When I noticed this once, I yelled at them 'NOOO' and they looked at me as if I was the biggest freak :-) Dare to be different - what's 'normal' nowadays wasn't normal not too long ago. Not using a microwave for example and eating real food would be called 'alternative' today, while radiating food like substances is considered 'normal'. Let's put ourselves right side up again!
Watch Dr. Group's video and you never wanna use a microwave again